View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 11:25 AM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
If you are willing to spring for a copy of Paintshop Pro 8 (which is really cheap), you could batch process resize all of your images.

Alternatively, you could use any program that will create a PDF by printing to PDF and use a "fit to page" option. Paintshop Pro will also do that.

I'm assuming that since you are creating PDF, you've got some program that can act as a PDF printer. All you really need is something that has a fit to page command for your images and a PDF printer driver.
One reason I like Open Office is the PDF output. I'm still looking for the fit to page option.

I found an easy solution. Instead of resizing the image, I changed the page size. It's only a partial solution, though, because the resulting PDF is about 427MB in size, and the original images were about 45MB. I'm going to down convert the images. I might also need a different PDF printer.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote