View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 10:13 AM   #1
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
managing sub-libraries through Calibre?

Is it possible to manage the sub-libraries (on the Note 2) via Calibre?
I would like to organize a sizable collection of books on the device by putting them in several different sub-libraries, but bulk-moving books via the interface of the device itself is going to be a laborious and lengthy process, I'm afraid. Plus, it would be nice to move a book from my computer immediately into the proper sub-library (via Calibre), instead of having to do that afterward.
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote