View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 08:48 AM   #373
picree
Connoisseur
picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
So edit the command in the shell script that KUAL executes for kterm.
I do believe you are over-thinking the entire problem.
No. That would make it work but it would not resolve the fact that kterm isnt working as-is. As I am discovering and discussing in the LibrarianSync thread, there is a bigger issue with my KUAL installation and it has something to do with the PATH.

Sorry to take @rakksor time up as I am beginning to believe the terminal extension may not be the issue. I am hopeful by troubleshooting the problem I can arrive at a global solution for all my extensions. Several of my KUAL extensions exhibit evidence of a messed up PATH. @NiLuJe suggested reinstalling the latest hotfix and reinstalling the troublesome extensions. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling KUAL. Didn't help. Any additional suggestions appreciated.
picree is offline   Reply With Quote