View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 12:36 AM   #365
Rakksor
Rakksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Rakksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Rakksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Rakksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Rakksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Rakksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Rakksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Rakksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Rakksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Rakksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Rakksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
First of all thank you baf for making kterm (and everyone else who helped).

It really bothered me that there is no way to change the height of the keyboard, as some terminal applications require a minimum size of 80x24. Without being able to change the keyboard height this meant that I had to use a really small font.

So if anyone is interested, I added the option and changed some other stuff:
  • different, flat keyboard look similar to Android
  • a dark keyboard theme that is automatically toggled to match the terminal color scheme
  • keyboard layouts using only Unicode characters, no images (necessary due to the dynamic theme switching of the keyboard)
  • a split landscape keyboard layout

Download: Kindle Package for KUAL
Source: Github

Light Theme

Dark Theme

Split Keyboard

Edit: Bonus Picture - Running Angband with 90% keyboard height and split layout

Last edited by Rakksor; 07-01-2018 at 01:43 AM.
Rakksor is offline   Reply With Quote