View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 11:40 AM   #5
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks vwinstead! I started preparing a linux installation for developing DR1000 software but it all appeared too complicated so I put the project on hand. You tutorial will be very handy!

One question: I'm using the Intrepid Ibex distribution of Ubuntu. Will I have to do anything differently? Would it be best to uninstall Intrepid and use Hardy Herron instead?
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote