View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 12:49 PM   #4
Julius Caesar
Addict
Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yep it happen to me the other day when I went to change the light settings. It freaked me out as I never had a Kindle auto reboot before just freeze.

I have since then learn the PW answer to anything it can't handle is a auto reboot so I no longer freak out anymore.
Kindle OS is based on Linux. I thought Linux is much more robust and stable than Microsoft Windows.
Julius Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote