View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #2
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
Which, by extension, might mean something about the type of person that is more likely to be a reader.
My father-in-law is a voracious and most learned reader. However he left school early and after spending time in the army, became a fully qualified fitter and turner.

so though he does not slot into your poll regarding level of education (achieving a trade diploma), reading is certainly not limited to the level of education one achieves.

I know some pretty dumb, unimaginative and uninformed professionals, both within my profession and without!
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote