View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 09:46 AM   #25
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
I'm saying it's a "rip-off" IF the "upgrade" means you have to leave your old device behind, like a trade-in. I highly doubt this is the case, but someone else brought it up in thread and I was providing my two cents on that.
I see. I didn't realise you were calling rip-off based on unfounded speculation. The facts are crystal clear, not in dispute and trivially easy to verify. B&N is not snatching your current device from your hands.

Beginning Friday, while supplies last, customers will receive a free, 2GB microSD card loaded with 30 NOOK Books – from cooking and lifestyle to classics and reference – when they show a bookseller their old device and purchase the NOOK reader that best suits them.

Source: http://www.barnesandnobleinc.com/pre...challenge.html
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote