View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 05:18 PM   #15
ManosHandsOfFate
Addict
ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, K3, Fire, Nexus 7
I thought it was a very entertaining read. Thanks Jan!

I have a vague complaint that in the middle it bogged down a bit. There was section after the reader knows what's going on, and before things really get going. People are slowly being converted and there are fairly long descriptions of each conversion. I could have done with a few less of those.
ManosHandsOfFate is offline   Reply With Quote