View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 08:30 AM   #14
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgauth View Post
There is just one problem with the suggestions to right click and tell my computer to open the file with ADE instead of the other. The problem being that I cannot get the file in the first place. If I could just get the stinking epub book file, that would something in itself.

1) Can't run Sony reader software.
2) Can't run ADE because on my home computer the Adobe ID will not work IN ADE even though I can login all day long with on Adobe's website. So, if I cannot login into ADE I cannot 'activate' my reader to it.

Damned either way. Got inquiries into BoB but they are scratching their head as well as Sony support.
What OS are you on? If windows, when you click download the book on the BOB site it should pop up a window asking you what you want to do with it,

1. open it with XXXXX application
or
2. save it to disk.

Are you saying it's not doing that?
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote