View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 11:54 AM   #1
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 6, iPad Air, Kindles HD 8, HD 10, Oasis 3, Scribe, PB Color
Default for alt-shift-# is...?

Well, I feel a bit dumb. I was playing around with the alt-shift-# command where you can change the line-spacing. Now I want to reset it to whatever the default is but I don't know the default. The geektronic website is the only one I found that mentions such and they say it is 3 but, wow, that looks wayyyy too close together to me and I don't think my Kindle was ever set to 3. Does anyone know the real default setting? Thanks!
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote