View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 05:16 AM   #351
smoker
smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android
Dear All,

I understand that this thread is quite old but I am trying to root my wife's prs-t1 version 1.0.05.11130 in order to run moon reader and be able to sync locations between the reader and android phone. I got a bit lost with all the available tools (?) , if version 1.0.05.11130 is actually supported, as well as wether the "russification" will turn the reader to Russian language?

Any suggestions would be very welcomed!
smoker is offline   Reply With Quote