View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 06:08 PM   #1
bookiebabe
bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Zenpad
Calibre plus Moon + Reader Pro - How to Make Calibre Library Sync to My Shelf?

Hi all!

I'm an ebook Calibre mangment junkie, but missing necessary tech gene needed for this stuff. Hoping someone has simple suggestion for my issue.

I've got a new Asus Zenpad, and trying to get my Moon+Reader Pro (or FB Reader Premium) to display my whole Calibre library on "My Shelf", so I can browse for next read by book covers.

I managed to get my Calibre synced with Dropbox, and tie it to my Moon+Reader, so now my whole Calibre library is accessible from my tablet, but only in 'Calibre' folder format, with folders for each author. No matter what I do, i can't make 'My Shelf' in Moon+Reader see the library. I have an enormous slew of books, so really can't imagine the time it would take to 'send to device' all of my books to get them on tablet.

I tried pasting my whole existing Calibre library into External SD card, figuring even though it wouldn't sync to Calibre, at least I'd see my library to date displayed on My Shelf in Moon, but it didn't work.

I DO have enough storage, both internal memory on my tablet, and external SD card, to fit my whole library, but still can't make it display on My Shelf.

Do I need Calibre Companion here, or what? I don't really care what program i use to do it, but somehow need to 'view' by book cover my whole calibre library from my tablet, be able to select book, and open in a reader program. My Calibre is successfully synced to both Dropbox and Googledrive.

Does anyone by chance have idiot proof instructions on how to make this happen? My guy and I have been searching net for days... can't come up with a solution.

Thanks so much for anyone who can assist!

Rachel
bookiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote