View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 06:46 PM   #48
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
That is because Side Jobs came first.

On the other hand, alansplace has discovered that Brief Cases, the sequel to Side Jobs, should be released sometime next year and contains all those newer stories.
Cool! Although, I have a "Fairy God Father" who has been helping me out on that front! So I might have all of them already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Oops. I took a second look. [snip]
So, not an anthology....but a sort of prequel chapter.

ETA: I tried to look at the sample to see if it really was a comic book graphic novel. Stupid thing - it showed the cover, title page, and contents page. No actual content, though.
Ah. Thats cool too. No worries. While a minireview might be nice, I rather not accidentally spoil anything for myself anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort1997 View Post
https://storybundle.com/fantasy The Big Foot trilogy is currently available as part of the Urban Fantasy bundle ($15 to unlock bonus with it in- 8 days to go) The is a good selection of other stuff available too
Yup! I saw, participated and downloaded the whole kit & caboodle two weeks ago, when it first went out. Both Villians and Hair of the Wolf have joined the Bigfoot stories on my Kindle. I'm also interested in Neon Noir, but I'm not ready to start a brand new series just yet.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote