View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 10:14 AM   #12
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Glad it helped I know for myself that a worked example can be a great catalyst to getting to grips with something new.

As I mentioned above, now that I use Calibre Companion, I don't actually need the jacket anymore for my own epubs, but I did spend a bit of time experimenting with customisation a few years ago when I was still new to html/css.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote