View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 11:19 AM   #4
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jecilop View Post
My goal is to remove some info and add info from custom data fields to my book jacket.
... ...
I just can't figure out how to go from what I want to making it happen.

Can anyone help?
I may be able to help, but unfortunately, having read your attached files, I have no real idea what you're aiming at. So, on the assumption that looking at an example helps you identify what you do/don't want - here's a sample. I don't have a #words custom column so I've had to use my #pages custom column instead.

If you specify, in simple English, what visual changes you want, I'll try to oblige.

NB: Do not let MS Word anywhere near xhtml/css files that you want to edit. Use a good text editor instead (on Windows Notepad++ is good).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jacket.jpg
Views:	918
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	127524  
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote