View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 02:06 AM   #1
Glosnik
Glosnik can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Glosnik can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Glosnik can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Glosnik can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Glosnik can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Glosnik can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Glosnik can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Glosnik can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Glosnik can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Glosnik can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Glosnik can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Can't read the book we bought on Amazon

Hello!
I have an issue with some content for KT. Firstly, I have to mention I own my brother's deregistered device.
1) I got a gift from my brother on Amazon, Spanish textbook. Then I realized that it can't be downloaded to my Kindle.
So I ended up with an azw book that I can read only on my PC, any ideas what to do? I tried to make a return, but it's impossible. I registred the one properly working device, and downloaded this book, but it works only on my bro's device. I'd like to read it on mine - not registered one. Tried Kindle DRM Removal, without success.

2) Do you know if it's possible to copy azw2 application to another Kindle? He have bought one app (Amazon Checklist), and it's working, but I'd like to use it also on my locked Kindle (without registration). I can copy some files or certificates, but where to look for?

Last edited by Glosnik; 02-24-2013 at 03:15 AM.
Glosnik is offline   Reply With Quote