View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 01:11 AM   #16
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegAnne View Post
Glad to know that you're taking care of the issue. I bought Calibre Companion from the Amazon Appstore and, even if I wanted to pay for it again and get it from the Play Store, I would be forced to "hack" my Fire to install the Play Store and I really don't want to.
offtopic, but its not a hack really, you just install a sequence of 4 apps, which do not affect your warranty - easily removed.
having the google play store available makes the fire tablet much more useful , in my opinion, even more so if you already own any google apps.
you can get better, newer versions of most news apps, ebay, chrome browser, epub reader apps, other goodies from google. its worth it just to Not have to use Silk !
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote