View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 09:31 AM   #6
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Mostly it was how Scalzi talked about how Amazon messed up and the attitude that came across to me. Without visual cues it's very difficult to read tone but the more I read the less I cared for the author. The more I read about MacMillan the more I object to their strong arming the retailers/distributors into what I consider price fixing. Did you know that MacMillan does not allow their ebooks in public libraries? That alone erases doubt that I had that this is simply a ploy to prop up print books.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote