View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:55 AM   #57
eXistenZ
Connoisseur
eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Kobo GLO
Mine was only an exemple, I'm italian, my kobo is set to italian of course, so when reading books in italian it is good to me that first appears definition of the word, otherwise when I read english books I want the EN-IT translation first and only as second choice the EN definition.
The easiest way for me to obtain it is on the basis of the match between firmware LANG and book LANG, the assumption is that if I set language X in firmware it is my mother language, so for Books in language other than X needs traslation dictionary first than definition.
Hopefully this should be a selectable option not to disappoint anyone.

Last edited by eXistenZ; 11-30-2012 at 01:25 PM.
eXistenZ is offline   Reply With Quote