View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 01:29 PM   #29
the.Mtn.Man
Guru
the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
The results of the poll are very interesting. It seems that a majority of Mobile Read forum members are happy with the Kobo Touch but that most of the threads here are started by people who are dissatisfied.

For my part, my wife and I are both happy with the Kobo Touch. The storage error was annoying but not a deal breaker (and it has since been fixed), and there are niggling quirks and features that would be nice to have, but overall, I have no complaints because it excels at the one thing I bought it for: serving as a book reader.

And honestly, looking at the other readers on the market shows that none of them are without their quirks and quibbles

Last edited by the.Mtn.Man; 09-11-2011 at 01:47 PM.
the.Mtn.Man is offline   Reply With Quote