View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 07:11 PM   #63
poczynek
Zealot
poczynek is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.poczynek is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.poczynek is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.poczynek is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.poczynek is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.poczynek is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.poczynek is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.poczynek is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.poczynek is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.poczynek is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.poczynek is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Even though there isn't a patch at the moment you could use frostschutz's MiniClock hack to display time and/or date and/or battery percent anywhere you like on the screen.

You can see an example of MiniClock displaying HH:MM and [battery%] on one of my Kobos in the bottom-right corner of the screenshots in this (completely unrelated) thread. The fact these screenshots happen to be displaying a ToC is irrelevent to MiniClock.
Oh you are an absolute legend! Ok just trying this - any chance you can copy your config file to here? I really like your settings and where you have put it with the font etc.

Also, when i have installed it, it then only worked on the first page of the book and then didn't show after that??

Thanks again.

EDIT

Bummer - i have a forma and realised it won't work for page turn buttons

Last edited by poczynek; 07-16-2019 at 07:41 PM.
poczynek is offline   Reply With Quote