View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 01:56 PM   #3
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash5 View Post
I couldn't be bothered starting up the network printer while getting directions from Google Maps. I printed the maps and direction to a PDF using CutePDF and downloaded them to my Jetbook using Calibre.
It worked great. When zoomed in at about 400%, the map looked just like it did on the computer and I could pan around it using the arrow keys.

I tried the same thing on my Sony 505 and it was unworkable. I had to use the paging keys to move around the map but it seemed to move randomly around the map.
Nice idea! Can you submit the sample of this PDF file so I can check it on my jetBook?
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote