View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 08:52 AM   #5
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
I've never seen a 300 in action but I definitely wouldn't swap for my 600 - no way.

As it is my main reading device now, I wouldn't be happy to swap for a smaller screen particularly as I'm quite a fast reader.

The dictionary function on the 600 is one I use several times, daily - especially when reading older or classic books. Very useful indeed.

I'll admit I don't use the note-taking function much but it has come in handy a few times when I've had to remember things and have nothing else to hand.

There are many arguments that the quality/readability of the screen on the 300 is better. That may be so but I don't have an issue reading off the 600.

I guess the best thing if you can is to go to your local sony store and compare the two.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote