View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 02:33 PM   #4
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Indeed, Personally the only benefit I would see of having Mobileread's entire collection available as Torrent would be if someone wanted an Archival copy, or was planning to be off-line for an extended period of time.

I'm not saying that some people may not want it, but I think the number may be quiet limited.

And as mentioned there is the Issue of New books being added Daily, and updated Versions of older works being added, keeping the torrent Up to date would be difficult.

Still, Torrents of Individual Authors, or series may work, but would probably require a lot of work.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote