View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 06:35 PM   #617
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Vortex If you chose the text on which to search then it's highly likely that its not truly random - you would have used your intuitive good sense. I noticed your example used a complete sentence. I tried a fragment of 9 words from Bleak House and Google failed, when I expanded it to a complete sentence it succeeded.

I suspect a PI with some heuristics to extract the first sentence would probably have a pretty good chance of finding books at Google.

The Amazon and Bookfinder links did not present me with a place to enter a sentence.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 08-03-2014 at 06:38 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote