View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 02:16 PM   #5
Iskariot
Zealot
Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Once a folder is "connected", you will see an device icon appear, just like a cord attached device. Yo 'use that to eject the device as well as switch to Device view
If you don't already use the plugboard, you still don't HAVE to use it.
That was the conclusion I reached after just having studied calibre's plugboard. I never used it. I hardly know what it can do to be honest. I never felt I needed it.

I supposed what I needed to do is duplicating the information I found in the "Configure this device" window when the Aura HD is attached to my new Folder based device, but I do not have the same options.

I cannot set needed kepub related special options (KoboTouchExtended Plugin) and Aura HD related options like bookshelves as I can for the Aura HD itself. I only have these options if the SD card is accessed via the card slot on the Aura HD.

Is there a solution?
Iskariot is offline   Reply With Quote