View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 10:14 AM   #503
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Gah! Re: Jasinda Wilder-The Ever Trilogy, I'm on book 2 and I know where it's headed, and I'm not going to like it, but I love the writing so I also know I'll read it and go on to book 3. Just be warned, this is a very hard/sad read [with a moral dilemma] and I'm pretty sure most will not like where the story goes.
I have found that some YA and NA books don't actually have an HEA which really makes me mad. I don't know if that applies here, but one has to be very careful these days with some of the books out there. I'm talking about stories where you get sucked into loving a couple and one of them dies (!) or they aren't together at the end. There may be another book about the same people off with someone else, but those scenarios just don't work for me. I'm pretty open as to what qualifies as a romance, but it has to have an HEA, even if it comes over a couple of books.

As I said, I'm not exactly sure if that's what you're implying in the case of Jasinda Wilder, but this pet peeve has been on my mind so I decided to vent.
Jane A is offline   Reply With Quote