View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 06:25 PM   #75
bartp5
bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Boox M92
ssh/sshd/rsync

To get back to the original topic of this thread, I compiled openssh for the boox M92, both servers and clients. Not very thoroughly tested but seems to work fine, I can log in, mount my boox through sshfs, generate keys, log in from my boox to other places, etc. Unpack the zip file in your boox and run install (installs to /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/etc). This may take a while as it will generate the host keys and especially the rsa keys take some time to compute. After this you can use the sshd_start/stop/restart scripts to control the running state of the ssh server. Obviously you need wifi running to connect to your boox so you need to start the browser (does anybody happen to have a separate script to start and stop wifi?).

In addition I also compiled rsync, so together with the ssh client on the boox I have my boox syncing with my home server . The install script installs rsync to /usr/local/bin/
Attached Files
File Type: zip openssh.zip (4.07 MB, 337 views)
File Type: zip rsync.zip (462.7 KB, 321 views)
bartp5 is offline   Reply With Quote