View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 06:45 PM   #60
vernel1008
vernel1008 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindvernel1008 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindvernel1008 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindvernel1008 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindvernel1008 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindvernel1008 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindvernel1008 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindvernel1008 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindvernel1008 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindvernel1008 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindvernel1008 has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kobo Glo
Based on the discussion above and my cumbersome experience...

I regret buying a Kobo Glo.

All of my books are in PDF and it is **** when reading in my Kobo Glo!
I found paradise when I downloaded KEPUB from the store which are basically the NOT-SO-GOOD to the CRAPPY books from smashwords.

The company is making you believe that PDF is **** and KEPUB is the way to go! Spend more money on us! This is the same with an overpriced Kobo Glo Case from them (more expensive than the Kobo itself) while in fact it could have been sold more cheaply!

I really regret buying this device when buying a cheaper Android Tablet may have done reading PDFs more conveniently. You may argue that the battery life of Kobo is way better than Tablets but at least they can show PDFs better or at least give you a choice.

A company who are abandoning their customers demand about having a better reading experience with their device will go down the gutter. I have seen a lot of old topics here in mobileread that are still not fixed by Kobo or better yet abandoned.

I REALLY REGRET BUYING A KOBO GLO.

Now there goes my morning rant.
vernel1008 is offline   Reply With Quote