View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 06:28 AM   #48
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Sounds like you're temporily confused...

But I SWEAR the time changed to an hour earlier! However I just synced, and my time stayed at local Amsterdam time. (Oh, and the sync only used 2% of my battery, from 100% to 98%, nice.) ...So I restarted to see if that caused time zone to go to GB: nope, still on NL time. Weird. (Oh, and battery went from 98% to 100% during startup... suuuuuure.)
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote