View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 04:18 PM   #101
ragnevi
ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pocketbook 622, iPad 3 and Galaxy Note 2
I am not a fan of series at all. I've read several of Anne Rice's books, but after a while it feels like she isn't devoloping the characters and she just wrote them for the publisher offered her more money. The first three books in the Vampire Chronicles are really good, but the others are in best case mediocre or really bad.

Another example, I loved the book Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton, but the second book The Lost World where horrible bad and it felt he only wrote it because Spielberg had made a movie that had been a great success. (One of his best is Sphere, but skip the movie in that case cause it sucks big time.)
ragnevi is offline   Reply With Quote