View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:36 AM   #93
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Abe View Post
Now, I have a question for the other members of this forum. What is the longest series you have ever read or attempted to read? Exclude graphic novels and comic books.
My longest series is the In Death books by JD Robb/Nora Roberts (futuristic police procedurals) - I eat them like candy, both in paper, e-format, and audio.

The next longest series may well have been the Virgin River books, by Robyn Carr - I read all 17 of them at once, but they're both slight books and have fairly meaty plots and good characterization. I don't know whether I'll look for the next book in that series, though.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote