View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 11:53 PM   #107
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
Which is why I am full of awe when I watch a dressage test with the horse coming down the ring doing a flying change at each step. Poetry in motion!

Cats also seem to have a dominant "hand" but I haven't ever kept any stats on mine.
No question about it; Felicity is right-pawed. She NEVER extends her left when quietly reaching for something or gently pawing at my cheek to get my attention. Only her right. But when in combat with a moving feather or string, she will use which ever paw is closer.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote