View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:22 AM   #12
Feher
Addict
Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92; Onyx Boox i86ML; Kobo Aura H2O; Dasung Paperlike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
You can use the buttons '>' or '<', the PAD or use the bar on the bottom of the screen with the stylus.
With the PDFreader (new), you must go in 'home' menu, select 'Tool' and choose the key mapping for the PAD : select page turn.
Thank you
I meant shortcuts on the screen itself without going to home menu which would be a lengthy process. Also page turn with bar cannot be accurate.
I want exactly what mono has stated .. to be able to turn pages with swipe, but when i try to turn pages with swipe ,it moves the view-port instead.

I can confirm that in the pdf reader without these 2 patches - There was one particular mode .."i guess scroll mode & autocrop", where i was able to turn pages with swipe instead of moving viewport

I hope onyx can fix this
Feher is offline   Reply With Quote