View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:06 PM   #39
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmittyBit View Post
@JusMee

Don't get all upset, I'm just pointing out to you that - clarifying or not - If you're going to make a point about how somebody is doing something, make sure your point is getting across to everyone.

Also, what I meant by impugn was not an attack on you, it's just referencing the criticism of photographers lack of proper white balance.

I'm sorry you took the comment in a bad way, the way I wrote might be giving of a rude tone, but rudeness is not what I intended.
OK, but I wasn't the one who criticised the "photographers lack of proper white balance" - you were confused about that.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote