View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #22377
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Hubby has had it twice. Bleeech

So, I was making tea at work when someone decided they were going to demonstrate their tea knowledge. Mind you, I have a tea kettle with 6 temperatures in my hand and an infuser. He asks me how I feel about English Breakfast, I say it is ok but the I prefer the Chinese blacks and Pu-erhs to most traditional black teas. He asks if I have had Darjeeling. I asked if he had a particular Estate in mind and if he preferred first or second flush. He goes into a discussion of an 8 hour train ride to Darjeeling that costs a penny. I said that sounded great and that the other tea area I want to visit is Japan. He looks surprised and says Japan doesn't grow tea. I rattle of the Japanese greens.he looked surprised and muttered that I knew my teas and left the kitchen.

Between that and the new team lead, who replaced me when I was on maternity leave and reassigned for a month, going on about how the project I am working on is trailblazing thought I was going to strangle someone. My old team, all of whom where reassigned because of contract changes and not ability, had been completing the same type of work for 18 months.

Twit
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote