View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 03:34 AM   #13
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Many note-taking apps offer offline editing with a sync to the cloud, either on dropbox, iCloud or a dedicated server. But it's rarely perfect, either the app will try to sync even when you are offline and slow down until it finally realizes it can't, or if you have several devices there will be problems and conflicts with the sync. So far, Simplenotes seems to be working OK for me though. But I don't use it all that much, for me it's mostly a clipboard to transfer text between devices.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote