View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 01:56 PM   #33
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NNolan View Post

Well, even as obsessively careful with my eReaders as I am, I managed to put a hole in the Glowlight screen just now. I was plugging the USB cable into the Nook and the little micro connector end bounced lightly off the screen and left a little hole in the corner. It's still completely usable, but not pristine anymore. I'll try to get B&N to replace it this week, and I'm going to look for another way to load the microSD card from now on. It's really a shame, because this is the first Nook that I've actually liked. I hope the Amazon version is considerably sturdier if/when it's released.
That's pretty concerning.

I just got my glow Nook for father's day. I was a bit worried about the screen durability (might have held out upgrading, myself).