View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 08:37 AM   #8
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Why do you ask? Did it happen to you that you've stopped a thread that had been running for a long time? Or is it more a general debate?
Just talking. I have seen a few threads stop just after I've posted; and no, I don't rationally believe I was the cause of the thread's stopping.

But there's the irrational side of me (he sits next to the paranoid side of me, the conspiracy side of me, the wimpy Mirror, Mirror side of me and the sex-crazed side of me) that points to every ended thread and says, "Hey. I did that."

Then the sides argue a bit.

"No you didn't."

"I did!"

"What makes you think you have that much power?"

"Well, look! It stopped! QED!"

"You're so crazy."

"Yeah. Better not say it too loud, or the mods might cut you off."

"Yeah, they've done it before."

"Oh, yeah? When?"

"Have you seen HighKite around here lately?"

"Who?"

"There ya go."

"I hope the babes are reading this..."

Well, okay: They argue a lot.

So, anyway, this poll is for those irrational sides of us to crow or vent a bit.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote