View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 10:59 PM   #13
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
More yawns... get a life folks... there are other things to do than jump up and down in glee with your "I hate Apple" diatribes... try something useful like "I hate social media grabbing my address book and publishing it." or "I hate... (fill in your own choice of multinat)" and change the tune for a bit...
Come on fellow. I don't hate Apple. I admire the company and wish I had stock in it. I do dislike their content and media selling though. I don't like their pricing for sure.

Now that said about a very clever company, I have to wonder about the customers that it seems to have mesmerized into believing that they must have every product, every upgrade, every color, etc. and that will stand in line for days to get a product, and even riot. (Thinking of China here.) I wonder about those folks and then I decide that they belong to the ilk of people that riot to get the new Air Jordan shoe, or spray pepper spray while getting an game console, and so on.

All those type people, I would say have much in common with the renown lemming. But I can emphatically say I don't hate lemmings or Apples or you.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote