View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 02:39 PM   #64
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
I moved it to the other side because most other similar widgets (Firefox for example) have the close button on the left. As for it looking different than the book browser, that icon is provided by Qt for dockable widgets which F&R is not.

I originally had F&R be a dock widget but I ran into sizing issues I couldn't get sorted out.
Yep, there's always something. I've always seen it on the right (Chromium) but I see Firefox does have it on the left (though not in red which might have been what caught my eye), but in the end this is a bit trivial.

Checking the previous version of Sigil, I find that it behaves as DiapDealer indicated - highlight and wait until Replace is hit. It would probably be good to stay consistent with the old behaviour. I also see the old F&R had a bewildering set of options so the new version is much better. Keeping a previous/next doesn't seem so bad in context