View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 09:59 AM   #13
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
^ Excellent pieces with some very clear, unbiased, un-Apple-influenced thinking IMO. As a BB user for eons, yes, I am looking at the Playbook and I pretty much am that guy.

Good stuff with good perspectives. Thanks for sharing.

Though I do disagree with one thing from the end of the second piece:
"The irony here is that historically Apple wanted folks to “think different.” This time around, not so much."

It hasn't really been "Think Different" from Apple since the iPod launched and the whole Apple mania really took off.
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote