View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 02:08 PM   #8
OtterBooks
Wizard
OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad Mini/Retina
"The Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS) Nook, with both color and black-and-white versions, now leads e-reader sales for the first time, according to research firm IDC."

Ah, I see what happened. Tech journalists/analysts, who are notoriously ignorant regarding ereaders, thought they were the same device because the names were kinda similar, as if my graphing calculator is a black and white version of my netbook. B&N should start calling more products the "Nook X" in order to boost sales appearance. Nook Candy, Nook Bottled Water, Nook T-shirt etc..

Last edited by OtterBooks; 07-09-2011 at 02:12 PM.
OtterBooks is offline   Reply With Quote