View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 07:31 PM   #20
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by drMerry View Post
Hi, great plugin.

Here is some code you can add to your plugin.
It will read isbn that uses spaces in stead of -
it also will import isbn codes dat start as
lsbn (L)
1sbn (one)
IS8N (eight)
I8BN
and combinations of this.
This in case of scanned books.

Please keep up the good work!

(and to other people, this is an edit of the original plugin, it works in my case but I do not guarantee it works for you. To be save, please use the original plugin and wait of original update!)
Hi DrMerry,

I've just taken a quick look at your changes to look to incorporate into the next release this weekend (most of my plugins will get a new release to support some changes Kovid is making). However I am not too sure about that replacement of spaces in the text. Doesn't that cause a problem for the entire rest of the regex, such as "International Standard Book Number" etc? What was the thinking behind that?

EDIT: Never mind, sorry, clearly looked at it *too* quickly, I see you are applying it at the point after the regex has been applied. I will look to include in my next release, thx.

Last edited by kiwidude; 03-29-2011 at 07:38 PM.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote