View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 10:52 PM   #55
Cheeky1
A Happy Pelican
Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad Air, iPhone 5s, Kindle Fire HD, Google Nexus 7
Thumbs up

I can't tell you how intrigued I've been by both this thread and a similar one on Slatedriod. I've been trying to decide whether or not to buy this tablet, I work at CVS and with my discount and extra bucks, I can get it for about $60

I'm definitely worried about it being worth the time and money but after reading these threads I think it'll be fun to take on the challenge. I planned on doing it last week but this got put on the back burner due to some Microsoft Windows 7 issues I had to work out. I am bummed about not being able to play angry birds though. I have a 5 year old who loves to play on my phone but he's been sneaking calls to people in my phone book because he likes to see the "android guy" so I really wanted something he could use as well. No such luck on the angry birds yet huh?

Either way, thanks for all the info here and I'm excited to see if I can get this thing tweaked
Cheeky1 is offline   Reply With Quote