View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 05:19 PM   #2
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
for a kindle website, I find the person to be somewhat fair..

though I don't see how the kindle reading software can be better than the reading software of the nook color or even the iPad. there is alot of reading functionality and features that the nook color has that just can't be done with eink and even on features such as highlighting and such, there is no way using a directional key pad is better than a touchscreen. Also shopping for books. the nook color is THE best shopping app I
ve come acrossed. This is just a fantastic App, shopping on the kindle device just can not compare.
so I think the person was way off base with the reading software.

but overall for a Kindle fan site it's not half bad.

Last edited by boswd; 12-14-2010 at 05:21 PM.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote