View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 03:05 PM   #2
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by kejia View Post
I should say first that I'm very happy with my Alex and don't regret having paid a premium for it, especially since I have been checking out digital library books instead of buying them.

I've been out of town and just using it, but now I'm settled back home, I'm ready to fiddle with my alex.

And the dictionary is very poor. In general, if I have to look up a word, it's not in the dictionary. I know I there is a way to add words to my user dictionary, but is there a way to change the dictionary itself? And if so, can anyone recommend a good dictionary.
Didn't you do the firmware update?
Since the firmware update (May!), dictionary is gone entirely. They've promised an improved dictionary with the next update, which is overdue for 3 months now.
As you're not satisfied with the dictionary, you either didn't do the firmware update. Or you've got a newer one than me...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote