Thread: ereader to mobi
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 10:10 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
ereader to mobi

I downloaded some free books from fictionwise, that only came in secure ereader format. I am totally unfamiliar with ereader. Can I convert this to something that will work on my Kindle? If I can get it to pdf form, I can send it to Amazon to convert.

Obviously, these were free books, so it is mostly an intellectual exercise, but I have a kindle, and would like to not be restricted in what I can buy. i am familiar with mobidedrm4, but what is used with secure ereader?

Thanks in advance. Debra
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote