View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 06:45 PM   #250
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxo57 View Post
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, first time I've done this, have installed the screensaver hack, but can not find the original wallpapers, are they not visible now? is there any way to get at them? do they come back if I reset ?
Thanks

Paperwhite
The original screensaver images are not visible. At least not in the part of the filesystem that is in the usb-diskdrive part. The correct way to uninstall the screensaver hack is by running the update_*_uninstall.bin update. That should restore the device back to what it was before. Try it out, and see if you are curious. After you can just install it again.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote